We are looking for a team player that can ensure the office, finances, and various ministry events are done with excellence.
Qualification for the Administrative Assistant
Two or more years professional experience (as administrator, office manager, church staff).
Proficient computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher) and ability to learn new programs.
An active member in good standing of a like minded church, and or able to be an active member and participant at Radiant Church.
The job requires about 20-25 hours of work each week.
Provide administrative support for church ministries.
- Provide administrative assistance to the lead pastor and other church leadership.
- Ensure Sunday services, special events and other ministries events are well planned and executed.
- Ensure that telephone or web queries are handled in a professional manner and directed to the appropriate person.
- Manage the church database and make sure information is updated and accurate.
- Prepare and print the Sunday bulletin, newsletters and email weekly updates.
- Post audio and video recording of the Sunday service to the website.
- Contact church members and or visitors for various notifications.
Manage the church office building.
- Ensure a clean and professional environment for office visitors and meetings and that all supplies are stocked.
- Manage contracts with various vendors and make sure all bills are paid.
Provide financial accounting.
- Process donations, gifts, check requests prior to sending to accounting services.
- Print giving statements and coordinate sending statements.
- Maintain accurate financial records.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can send their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com