In Person Service During Covid19
As we deal with the Covid19 pandemic, we plan to have a combination of online and in person services. We will evaluate this on a regular basis and do what we believe is best for our community.
Our in person services will be following CDC guidelines for reopening. We want to share what we are doing and are not doing on Sunday so that you understand and can make an informed decision on when you come back to the Sunday service. We realize some people will come back sooner and some will come back later. It’s OK to have differences in this. We cannot meet everyone’s wishes but we do want to be clear on what we are doing so you are not surprised by anything.
We will continue doing an online service for those who are not able to make it on Sunday. The online service will be made available as it has been. If you are not ready to come then wait until you are. We want you to do what you have faith for (Rom 14).
In this time we want to be considerate of others and not look down on those who have a different conviction (Rom 14:3). We also ant to look out for others and not put stumbling blocks in front of them (Rom 14:13).
Here is what we plan to have in place for in-person services:
- We will follow the CDC’s guidelines for reopening.
- Chairs will be placed in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- We are recommending but not requiring masks.
- We have recently reopened children’s ministry. We are not requiring masks but are doing temperature checks at check-in. Currently kids stay in for a brief portion of the message and then are dismissed to do crafts. We hope that soon we will be able to fully reopen and return to our outstanding children’s curriculum.
- We will have masks, latex gloves, hand sanitizer available (in case you forget yours or simply decide you would like one).
- If you are not feeling well or have been around someone who has been sick then please stay home.
- We are striving to have a “touchless” service (in terms of doors, bulletins, greeting, offering plates, etc).
- If you have questions or concerns at any point please contact a staff member or volunteer.
What We Ask You To Do.
- Let us know if you intend to come so we can plan better for seating. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintain social distancing throughout our service.
- Come eager to see others and encounter our Lord together!
Additional Changes to Service.
- We will not pass plates. Offering is placed in a box on the way out.
- Sunday Bulletin is distributed through email to reduce touching.